United States Adjusters are currently hiring:
United States Adjusters is now accepting applications for the position of Public Adjuster & Insurance Appraiser in many States.
List of Public Adjuster positions Nationwide:
- New England - Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island (Full time)
- New York Public Adjuster (Full time / Part time)
- Southern California - Los Angeles / San Diego (Full time / Part time)
- Georgia Public Adjuster (Full time)
- Indiana Public Adjuster (Full time / Part time)
- California Public Adjuster / Insurance Appraiser (Full time )
- Michigan Public Adjuster (Full time / Part time)
- Arizona Public Adjuster (Full time / Part time)
- Louisiana / Mississippi Public Adjuster / Insurance Appraiser(Full time / Part time)
- South Florida Public Adjuster / Insurance Appraiser (Full time )
- Northern Florida / Southern Georgia Public Adjuster & Insurance Appraiser (Full time / Part time)
- Virginia / Delaware / Maryland / Washington DC Public Adjuster (Full time / Part time)
(A copy of your license must be sent with your resume to be considered)
Prior adjusting experience or residential / commercial construction experience is mandatory. Preferable that the candidate be proficient with Xactimate, be knowledgeable of property insurance policies and their interpretation, proficient residential & commercial building estimating. All applicants are required to have a Public Adjusters license before being considered .
Occasional travel may be required.
Please send resume and license copy to: HR@usadjusters.com
Sales / Solicitor – United States Adjusters is now hiring Solicitors/Sales persons to assist in finding insured that were underpaid or not paid at all on their insurance claims. If you sales experience and also hold a Public Adjusters License & bond or are willing to receive the proper license and bond please contact us. United States Adjusters, Inc. We offer some of the largest commission incentives in the Nation.
A public Adjusters license is needed in order to be considered
Sales experience is a plus but is not mandatory
It is imperative for this position that the candidate be a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently on the street with the support and backing of corporate staff.
There is no cap on the earning potential for this position. A motivated solicitor can earn well over $100,000 in commission in the first year dependant on the State.
You MUST have your Public Adjusters License in order to be considered for this position.