Hurricane, Windstorm, Hail, Tropical Storm or Tornado damage,
Our Public Adjuster and Insurance Appraisers work for you!
Hurricane, Wind Storm, Tropical Storm, Tornado Damage ...What are your Options, Do you want the largest possible settlement?
United States Adjusters are national public adjusting experts! Our national public adjusters have adjusted thousands of hurricanes, tornado, tropical storm and other wind damage claims over the years and have extensive experience. Our adjusting expertise includes condominium losses, condo complexes, commercial losses, and residential losses. With our adjusting experience, our knowledge of insurance policies, and our knowledge of state statutes and codes, United States Adjusters are second to none in the country when it comes to adjusting large loss catastrophic events such as recent Hurricane Sandy and Hurricane Isaac claims for the insured.
Call a Public Adjuster before the insurance company
A claims adjuster will protect the interest of the policyholder when an event like Hurricane Sandy occurs. We have noticed the insurance company will attempt to delay, deny and defend their position rather than pay the claim in a timely matter in the amount that is owed.
- When you call a public insurance adjuster they will open your claim and document your damage. Don't think because your claim is small that itís not worth opening. Some damage which is seen as small to the homeowner ends up being very large in the end. Additional damage may occur. Your home may continue to deteriorate and this additional damage may not be covered. Document all of your damage right away.
- Make sure your attempt to mitigate your damage by putting a tarp on the roof.
Don't Do the Work Yourself:
Don't Hire a Small or Inexperienced Contractor:
- Quality and building code issues are likely if not installed by professionals. No warranty. Serious liability risk to yourself when using family and friends to perform work. The average roofing job requires 75 man hours. Specialized tools are needed.
- Work by family and friends can create animosity if work is not satisfactory.
Hire an Experienced Roofing Contractor:
- Many roofing contractors lack the experience and people dedicated to working with insurance companies. During storms, sales volume can easily exceed quality production capacity. Uninsured or underinsured contractors put homeowners at unnecessary financial risk.
- Out of town contractors often lack proper knowledge of local building code issues that can compromise the installation of your roof.
- Has hundreds of projects completed with insurance companies. Has valuable experience getting the best possible result for you. All of the benefits of a large specialist without any additional charges. Work is completed with premium grade materials and superior warranties.
- Specialized departments focus on individual parts of the process. This allows you to have the peace of mind knowing you are getting the very best for your home.
For Tornado Claims Click HERE
We welcome inquiries for our services on major and minor property damage claims. We only get involved in claims where our services are needed. We do consider smaller claims from property managers, clients, client referrals, agents, brokers and attorneys. We will help you through this difficult and stressful time. When disaster strikes we are here to help. With many years of experience adjusting insurance claims. Our experts will work for you to maximize your recovery. It is good to have professional help on your side. We will meet with your insurance company adjuster to review the damage.
While we are busy detailing, appraising, and documenting your claim, you can begin to think about plans to replace your damaged property. Our vast experience adjusting claims allows us to suggest ways you can turn this disaster to your advantage by repairing and replacing in ways that will enhance the use and value of your property. Our staff recognizes the emotional aspects of a major property damage claim. We are experienced in dealing with the emotional as well as the financial and technical aspects of your claim. We know what it takes to adjust your claim. We review your policy to identify all areas of coverage. We prepare your claim to maximize your recovery! Our services are cost effective making it a win-win situation for you.
United States Adjusters will adjust the following structures
Wind, Hurricane, Tornado, Tropical Storm, Hail Claim Adjusters
As the insured, it's your responsibility to prove and document your wind damage or hail claim to the insurance company and the insurance company's adjuster. The problem is doing so without the assistance of a professional public insurance adjusting firm like United States Adjusters can prove to be an daunting task as most insured's will get worn down by the delay, deny and defend tactics. As the insured's representative, a public insurance adjuster from United States Adjusters will document your claim by providing the insurance company with a damage estimate as a contractor would see it, we will also prove them with all-time sensitive documents such as a proof of loss, which should only be completed by professionals that understand commercial insurance restoration and all the coverage that is afforded to you, the policyholder under that particular commercial insurance policy.
Wind related claims should be handled by professionals that have a proven track record. An experienced public adjuster will avoid causing problems that could cause the claim to be greatly delayed, denied or greatly underpaid. For these reasons we highly recommend that you hire only the most reputable public adjusters such as United States Adjusters that have experience handling wind, hail or other wind-related damage claims and have a proven track record. Our public insurance adjusters understand what your rights are and what you are entitled to under your wind policy and it is our goal is to indemnify you completely, all while giving you the customer service you deserve. It is our experience that in order to maximize your insurance settlement, you will need to prepare the wind insurance claim correctly and in a timely manner and using all of the resources available. This can be done by using the professional claim advocacy afforded to you by United States Adjusters and our team of experts. It is our job to see that you will receive all that you are entitled. We only represent you, the policyholder.
Toll Free: 1-800-872-0201